The third movie from the one and only, single most arrogant and emo prick on WCM, Nafnaf.
Special thanks to these awsome opponents which beat me a lot in duels, but lose in this video:
- Fully edited movie
- Fast paced music that
- Duels vs top players on Magtheridon
- Rude language
- Elemental Shaman action
- Only skilled epic opponents
- Lots of critical hits
Musical artists featured in this movie:
- Celldweller - The Last Firstborn
- Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
- In Flames - Abnegation (new song!)
This movie goes out to all the Shamans out there. Unite and respec elemental, restoration and enhancement is for the weak!
Shamans offensive capabilities are very limited and must as such be combined with their defensive skills - so quit whining about the occasional heal.
Every opponent in this movie is a worthy fighter, all low-skilled videoclips I've recorded has been discarded.
Nafnaf's free Elemental tricks:
- When fighting an Undead shadow priest, use disease cleansing totem
- Use a PvP trinket or you may very well be fucked in most fights
- Grounding and Searing totem is key to success, use them
- Spec Lightning Overload, Storm Reach and Elemental Shields, it is worth it
- Kite for fucks sake
- Lightning Shield should be up at all times
- Stomp totems before a fight begins, mages and other classes can cast 10 million buffs on themselves pre-fight, so we can stomp a few totems, the totems are our buffs
- After popping Elemental Mastery and you have started to cast Chain Lightning, spam your Earth Shock button, it will almost certainly crit
The full list of resilience on my opponents in this movie:
(remember if they don't have resilience, their other stats are pumped, their choice)