Short preview video of the level 80 spell(s) for Warlocks in Wrath of the Lich King, Demonic Circle: Summon and Teleport. Nothing special, just testing it out a bit.
Demonic Circle facts:
- Not effected by LoS.
- Currently does not lower Pet summon speeds, but was mentioned to do so many months ago by Kalgan. Perhaps this will be fixed/changed in a later build, we'll have to wait and see.
- After placing the circle you get a buff that lasts for 6 minutes. During this time you can recast a Circle anytime you wish in another spot and the buff will refresh with the newest location. You can use the teleport as many times as you want in one location as long as the cooldown is up. (IE: No charges/limit.)
- Circle Summon is .5 sec cast. Teleport is instant.
- It seems as if you always teleport to the circle in the same direction you put it down.
- Your pet does not teleport with you unless you're jumping from say a roof to another roof. Basically anything where it can't path to you.
- As far as I know it is visible to both enemies and friends.
This video was recorded at 1280x1024 resolution as per normal. I highly suggest downloading it for the best quality as the stream will look pretty terrible. There will be a lower res and higher res version available.
In Flames - Cloud Connected
If you don't like it, mute it. I was going to use the in-game sound but my Fraps didn't like to record it for some reason so I just picked a song that seemed to fit okay for a quick preview.
There is a short clip showing the new level 80 "starter" PvP gear for warlocks/casters in general when I try to show the distance Demonic Circle has.
If you don't already use it, I suggest using VLC media player found here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
You can check out my previous preview videos from WoTLK Beta here:
They are a bit outdated now as this was very early beta, but still good reference. I will probably put together another Warlock Preview video in the near future to showcase everything in it's current and closer to final form now that the cap is 80. Along with finally doing my Destruction PvP in Beta video when they re-implement Chaos Bolt..