DK Tank Pov
Bosspeech and event speech is added :P
Awesome fight, first phase drag and kill the guardians to sara to damage her, since she is friendly this is the only way.
Once Sara hits 1% Yogg-Saron shows his true form, kill off the tentacles and after about a minute he spawns portals into his mind.
Once there you smash the tentacles to break the illusion and then you get to mash his brain.
You have to get out of the brainroom before his cast ends otherwise you will be permanently mind controlled by Yogg-Saron.
Once the brain gets to 30% the last phase starts, Yogg-Sarons shield will be gone and you can damage him.
Adds will spawn, the more you hit them the less they will hit for, so quickly dps them down so they are no longer a treath,.
Face away from Yogg-Saron when he casts his insanebeam thing, once everyone faced away from it it will stop. Repeat this untill he is dead :D
Some extra info on the Illusions in his mind, they are all lore related events.
The first one is The Assassination of King Llane.
* Yogg-Saron: A thousand deaths, or one murder.
* Yogg-Saron: Your petty quarrels only make me stronger!
* Garona Halforcen: Bad news sire. The clans are united under Blackhand in this assault.
* Garona Halforcen: They will stand together until Stormwind has fallen. Gul'dan is bringing up his warlocks by nightfall. Until then the Blackrock clan will be trying to take the eastern wall.
* King Llane: We will hold until the reinforcements come. As long as men with stout hearts are manning the walls and throne Stormwind will hold.
* Garona Halforcen: The orc leaders agree with your assessment.
The second is the creation of the Dragon soul.
* Neltharion: It is done... All have been given that which must be given. I now seal the Dragon Soul forever...
* Ysera: That terrible glow, should that be?
* Neltharion: For it to be as it must, yes.
* Malygos: It is a weapon like no other... It must be like no other.
* Yogg-Saron: His brood learned their lesson before too long, you shall soon learn yours!
And the last one is the Lich King breaking Arthas.
* Arthas: AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
* Lich King: Your resilience... is admirable...
* Arthas: *Choking* I... AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!
* Lich King: I will break you as I broke him.
* Yogg-Saron: He will learn, no king rules forever! Only death is eternal!
* Yogg-Saron: Something not understandable.