Yogg-Saron finally goes down at the hands of The Flaming Ruby @ Argent Dawn - In fact, he did so quite a long while ago, but alas I've lacked the go-go to finish this movie off.
It's been a long project, and it's been a BIG project, and I'm glad to say I feel very content with the results - it's the 2nd real "production" to come out of my door, and I say so because it's the first movie in years that I've put so much time into.
As usual, I've learned a lot, and had a lot of problem solving to do - and I've learned a whole lot about good video encoding.
Encoding time - 3 hours from Vegas to Uncompressed AVI, 8 hours encode to h.264 - In fact, a lot more, because I had to do it all over again -THREE TIMES- because somehow Audio got out of sync and it wouldn't work no matter how many times I re-muxed A/V, but eventually it worked.
Disk space used - Lol.
Editing Software - Sony Vegas 8, MeGUI, AviSynth, FRAPS, Audacity
Times smacked keyboard in frustration - many
Sleepless nights because of computer left on to encode - 2
I hope this is enjoyable, and I know it's not as good as the time spent on it warrants, but hey, it's something :)