My guilds first every try and kill on Lord Jaraxxus.
Added the intro with speech, and the outra with speech and pictars zomg! :p nothing fancy tho :D
This boss is pretty damn easy, but still heres a discription.
This guy has some funky ways of doing tank/raid damage as well as a couple of "you face not Jaraxxus alone, but the legions I command" mechanics. Lets start with the rather straightforward stuff:
* Fel Fireball - Inflicts 24375 to 25625 Fire damage and an additional 9263 to 9737 Fire damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
* Fel Lightning - Strikes an enemy with Legion Lightning that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 5 targets.
* Legion Flame - The Legion Flame inflicts 4388 to 4612 Fire damage every 1 sec, also you are creating a Legion Fire every 1 sec for 6 sec.
* Incinerate Flesh - Burns the flesh off your bones! Absorbs the next 60000 healing received and decreases damage dealt by 50% for 12 sec. If Incinerate Flesh is not removed before it expires it will cause a Burning Inferno.
Incinerate Flesh lasts 12 secs which is plenty of time for healers to pour 60K worth of healing on the target. There's absolutely no reason to fail this.
Once in a while Lord Jaraxxus will cast Infernal Eruption which results in a few Infernal adds spawning. These adds charge raid members at random and start channeling an AoE (interruptable).
A tank will pick them up one by one and ranged DPS will nuke them down. At 80K health or something they should go down fairly quickly, and they can also be stunned. Note that they don't all spawn at once and that coupled with the fact that they'll charge raid members means that the tank will need to have a lot of running around to do.
Mistress of Pain
Once in a while Lord Jaraxxus will cast Nether Portal. This has two effects:
First, a Mistress of Pain will spawn from the portal and will need to be tanked away from raid members since one of their attacks is a cleave. They seem to be immune to all forms of CC and they have two abilities:
* Mistress' Kiss - Next spell with a cast time interrupts that school for 8 sec and causes 8288 to 8712 Shadow damage.
* Spinning Pain Spike - Leaps towards an enemy, grabbing them and inflicting significant Physical damage.
Second, Lord Jaraxxus himself will gain 10 stacks of the Nether Power buff on himself. These are dispellable, purgable and spellstealable. No matter how though, you need to remove them from him as quickly as possible.