This is my second video about in-game memorials in WoW (the first one is located here: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=226269). Just as before, this video serves as both a humble tribute to the people behind these memorials and as a guide for finding these sites in the game.
I have been so touched in reading about the lives of these four wonderful individuals, and their friends and family have been very helpful in answering questions and providing information for me to use. My heartfelt thanks to:
- Shafty J Corkstopper: compiled memories about Phloppy from his guildies
- Sanguinette: Phloppy's wife
- Phloppy's friends and guildies in The Shadow Watch and Amok
- Ghemit: Michael's husband
- Neri: Michael's friend and guildie
- WoWMartiean: recorded the Warcraft Memorial for Michael (used here with permission)
- Cecilia: Tabea's mother ("who misses her every day and loves her 4ever!")
- Deena and Brian: Owen's mother and father
- Deadfrog: assistant cameraman & occasional stunt double
Music: "Vocalise" by Sergei Rachmaninoff, performed by the London Symphony Orchestra and conducted by André Previn.
Part I: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=226269
Part III: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=241585
Part IV: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=243087
Lon’li Guju – A Tribute to Lonesome George: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=234899