So here is my little tribute to FireMage on TBC.
Mage is probably my favorite class for battlegrounds, because there are many many ways to handle 1vX situations, even as Fire.
Nowadays, fire is described as a weaker spec than others.
I play Fire Frost, for IcyVeins and improved snares, so I don't have CS improved. I'm still mistaking but I think it is pretty repsentative of TBC Fire playstyle.
I noticed that a lot of fire mage movies from "TBC" were made with LK talent, so I wanted to show the real TBC situations. (CoC sharing DR with DragonBreath, No DeepFreeze, Evocation does not heal, and many little differences.). Casters were not kings on TBC, like they became with TLK expansions.
What to Expect
- Selection of my youtube footage
- Metal/Emoscream (tracklist in ending)
- 1vX in Battlegrounds (rogue+x)
What not to Expect
- Outdoor PVP / Arenas / Duels
- Bloc-Coil etc.. if u want that, u can check out my youtube chanel.