Magichand 2 by Magichand
2007-07-16
Class: Mage | Category: PvP | Server : US - Boulderfist ( Cyclone )
No stream available for this movie.
Please use our Premium Archive to download it.
4.61 /5 157 ? ? 624 MB Correct Share
Movie Summary
HAI GUYS! This is my next installment to my World PvP series! I decided to make this video because I've grown tired of countless Frost/elemental mage videos.(OMG Iceblock right before a really harmful spell harmed me!) I want to show everyone that you don't need FROST/Iceblock to survive.....you need the fire inside your heart, It wants to come out! Man I love corny lines! :)

I've been fire all through my mages.....life. I find fire to be a fast-pace CRAZY burns in Da face action. I was PoM-Pyro spec for most of my days, I considered Dragon's Breath to be noobish...(don't ask me why) So I said what the heck...I hate depending on a 3 minute cool down to save my ass....I want a much shorter cool down, that does decent damage and is used for CC/stun! Yes, I'm talking about Dragon's Breath, DB can be used as a great CC. I came up with a macro that activates my "Power Trinket" Before I unleash DB to give me that extra boost. My build is 20/41/0 Deep fire!

This Video Contains:
- 98% World PvP, the other 2% is arena.
- Engineering Goods!
- Extreme Burns to Humans, gnomes etc.
- Me Dying...(Yes, I die sometimes too!)
- My chat log (I was to lazy to block it)
- Fabio.
- A burning hatred towards Paladins.

This Video Does NOT Contain:
- Full Gladiator
- Crazy Crits
- Insane Spell Damage
- Flashy crazy editing

Music:
Hypocrites - Korn
Decadence - Disturbed (Yes, Disturbed)
Hero - Foo Fighters
Assassin - Muse
The Howling - Within Temptation

I'm not a perfect player so I do make mistakes. I loved editing this video and sometimes laughed out loud while editing it. If you want to view my trailer follow this link: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=38589

I consider it kinda weird to view a trailer when the full video is currently available...But thats my opinion. I'm not the best at editing but its the best I can do.

Thanks for reading this long description!

Have fun watching my video Magichand 2! Hope you guys enjoy!

Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=kw0VfMbZVgRzfbcReRz

.
Comments and Ratings
Average Rating:

4.61 /5

Your Rating:

  • Loading...

WCM Premium Mirrors

Download/Other Mirrors

Movie Achievements

Views: 40,576
Daily Views: 15
Rating: 4.61 / 5
Category Rank: 3614

Author Information

Magichand
WCM Fame: 48
Rank: 2,307 (of 510,000 )
Movies Released: 4
Total Views: 114,195

Like WarcraftMovies.com on facebook and get awsome videos in your newsfeed!

WCM Radio

Choose Station:

Similar Movies

  • Loading...