Small preview of the latest Shadowdance (the "nerfed" one) spec as a lvl 70 rogue.
- audio commentary
- a few duels as lvl 70 against lvl 70-73 opponents
- some explanations of a few new talents and skills
- barbershop preview
Remember, this is just a SMALL preview by dueling mostly undergeared and/or rather bad players. The objective is to showcase the new subtlety tree.
When I was uploading this, I noticed this blue post:
Metamorphosis changes - details
We recently re-designed Metamorphosis for an upcoming build. Some changes:
- It will no longer remove your pet (your pet remains)
- It increases your armor by 600%, up from 360%
- It increases all your damage by 40%
- You can still cast your regular Warlock spells
- You gain access two a few new unique Demon Form abilities that can only be used in Demon Form
You'll understand once you see the video, warlocks need not lose hope and go and cry in a corner.